Charity and 3rd Sector Payments Conference – 28th Feb. 2018
RSM 2000 and Vendorcom, invite Charities to a FREE to attend event.
Not a sales pitch in sight! Just straightforward, honest, practical information, insights and discussion.
Key topics for discussion on the day will be:
- Digital Giving – how to embrace payments to increase your funding potential
Case Studies -
- Contactless Giving (Royal British Legion & The Grand Appeals Art Trail)
- Implementing Direct Debit (Inland Waterways Association)
- Pennies – the Digital Charity Box
- GDPR – a practical guide to getting it right!
- Payment Security – simple steps to securing your payment data
In addition to hearing insightful presentations, there’ll be plenty of opportunity to:
- ask the experts – representatives from acquirers, payment solutions providers, payment security specialists, legal firms and more will be available to you across the day
- explore the opportunities – with so many new ways to pay; what are the best options for you; what should you be looking at now and what can wait until later
- discuss the challenges you face and what you need from payments – are your current payment solutions fit for purpose? If there was one thing you could change around your payments what would it be?
- share experiences with your peers – sometimes it’s good to know you’re not alone in the challenges you face!
- help shape the future of payments in the third sector – it’s vital that the payments industry hears your voice and understands your specific needs as a sector; this is your chance to help ensure that any new developments in payments are fit for your purpose!
Expertise will be provided by organisations such as Barclaycard, Creditcall, Elavon, Lloyds Cardnet, Pennies, PSC, Vendorcom, Winckworth Sherwood LLP and Worldpay.
Date: Wednesday 28th February
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Location: Office Space in Town, 2-6 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP
Register: Register Here
We very much hope you’ll be able to join us on 28th February and look forward to meeting you then. Please do also share this invitation with any of your colleagues/peers for whom you think it might be relevant.