Failure to complay with data protection legislation can lead to civil liability and criminal law penalties.
RSM 2000 Ltd. is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal data.
What data do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Data about your computer and about your visits to and use of our websites, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Data relating to any transactions carried out between you and our clients in relation to payment pages, including data relating to any purchases you make of goods or services.
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with our clients (including name, address, contact telephone numbers, email addresses, etc).
- Any other data that you choose to send us.
Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data to:
- Administer the website.
- Send you transaction related (non-marketing) communications such as transaction confirmations.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Note that the data captured as part of a transaction for an RSM 2000 Ltd. client will be made available to that client and will be subject to their own privacy policies. RSM 2000 Ltd. will not (except as detailed below) supply your details to any other third party or use your data for any other RSM 2000 Ltd. business related purposes.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing data to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
International Data Transfers
Data that RSM 2000 Ltd. collects may be stored, processed, and transferred between the different secure servers that we operate within the United Kingdom and not to any other countries outside them.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you. Provision of such data may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
We will not use your personal data for RSM 2000 Ltd. marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal data which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Tel. 01525 862555 Fax. 01525 862500.