EventPay – a cost-effective and reliable way to accept card payments on a short-term basis, indoors and outdoors, especially in areas with poor, or no, mobile data or internet connectivity.
Clients that would see a real benefit from EventPay
- Shows (especially in remote rural locations)
- Charities (auctions, fundraising events, gala dinners)
- Festivals (tickets on gates, parking, food & drink, merchandise sales)
- Pop-up Bars and Restaurants
Advantages of EventPay
- Maximise sales at exhibitions, shows and sporting events.
- No merchant account required!
- You only get charged for the days that the event is open, not for time in transit.
- We can also supply a state-of-the-art satellite service and staff for your bigger outdoor events where connectivity is a real issue.
- A dedicated credit card terminal using Wi-Fi that is fast and reliable and not dependent on the availability of a mobile data signal.
- You don’t need an additional device, such as a mobile ‘phone, to process payments.
- Integrated printer for easy card transaction receipt printing.
- You have the option to have our staff attend your event, delivering the terminals and equipment by hand, and ensuring that all users are ready to process payments as soon as the event opens.
- Your funds are settled into a safeguarded trust account and will be settled to your nominated bank account within 7 working days of the event.
- RSM2000 is registered with the FCA as an Authorised Payments Institution – for details of our accreditions please see page footer.
EventPay is a truly robust, reliable and cost-effective method for any organisation wishing to accept payment by debit or credit card in any location, indoors or out. We know our technology works and we believe it will only take a 10 minute conversation with one of our team to be able to convince you as well, so for more information please contact us.